I can’t believe how many choices there are when it comes to blog themes! Having a good looking theme is important to the look and feel of your blog.
This is why I put together a list of feminine WordPress themes for bloggers who want to start and build successful blogs.
When putting this list together I had to consider several things such as: Theme responsiveness (will it fit every screen, from desktop to tablet to mobile automatically?), aesthetically pleasing (Is the theme easy on the eyes..) etc.
Most importantly I chose themes that are functional and built with supporting women who are not only bloggers but entrepreneurs (the word is : blogpreneurs ).
A pretty theme is a nice thing to have and it’s great for branding. But sometime a pretty WordPress theme just looks good and doesn’t do much else for your blog.
Basically if you are looking for a theme for your blog then you want a good looking theme that is also functional, versatile and SEO optimized.
A high quality WordPress theme will help you to grow your blog and increase your blog traffic.
Your blog audience will also engage better with your content when your theme is functional and easy to navigate!
The list of 5 feminine WordPress themes that I put together are SEO optimized, functional, customizable and have features that will help you to build an email list and also grow your blog.
- 5 Best Blogging Courses Under $240 That Are Worth Investing In
- How to Start a Successful Blog: A Step-By-Step-Guide
This post may contain affiliate links. You can view my affiliate disclosure here.
Girl bosses, this one’s for you! If you want to run your blog like a business woman then the Victoria theme by BluChic is perfect for that.
It comes with so many features that will not only make your blog aesthetically pleasing, but it comes with so many features that will help your blog to stand out online.
The theme’s amazing features (to name a few) are:
- SEO optimized (Google really likes this)
- Responsive and mobile device friendly
- Above fold call to action (helps you grow your email list)
- WooCommerce compatible (if you want to sell digital or physical products).
- …And many more amazing features!
Theme Price: $79.00 USD
2. Market Pro
If you want to stand out as a marketer and online business owner, then the Market theme is a top pick.
It’s feminine and powerful with a super responsive and customizable design.
This theme was created for the blogger-entrepreneur woman.
If you want to draw in readers and also make money with affiliate marketing or selling your own physical (or digital) products then this theme will help you do just that and then some!
Theme features include:
- Gutenberg optimized
- WooCommerce ready (sell your products and make some cash!)
- Responsive design (your website will look great on both desktops and mobile devices)
- Instruction manual (included on how to setup the theme on your WordPress)
- SEO optimized
Theme Price: $75.00 USD
The Maggie theme is perfect for you if you want to sell your own product such as an eBook, course, crafts etc. It’s WooCommerce ready and comes with some very powerful features such as:
- Responsive layout
- Customizable colors
- Ability to add a call to action (this help you to grow that mailing list ladies!)
- Add your logo and branding
- Newsletter sign up form
- …And so much more!
Theme Price: $79.00
The simple yet super versatile Cultivate theme is a clean WordPress theme that works really great if you want to grow your brand as an entrepreneur and a blogger.
It’s SEO optimized, responsive and looks great on all devices from desktop to mobile to tablets etc. If you want a powerful, feminine WordPress theme this one is a great pick!
The features included with this theme are:
- WooCommerce ready (build and sell your physical & digital products)
- SEO optimized and ready ( ’cause Google likes this!)
- Custom Pinterest graphics (to streamline your Pinterest game)
- Strategically placed newsletter signups
- Responsive design (no need for extra plugins)
- …annnnd a whole lot more!
Theme Price: $75.00
Have you always wanted to start a food blog?
The Divine theme will allow you to show off your Keto recipes, whip up some yummy deserts and show others how it’s done!
Stop putting off starting your recipe blog because the time is now.
Theme features include:
- Customizable page templates (change the colors, background images etc.)
- Mobile optimized for all browsers, mobile devices and screens
- Customizable header (can help with your branding)
- Landing page options (start building your email list)
- Beautiful and visually appealing theme
- …And so much more!
Theme Price: $129.95
How to Install your WordPress Theme :
- Login to your WordPress site Dashboard
- Scroll down on the left hand side to ‘Appearances’ -> Themes
- Once inside the theme area just upload your theme! Just like that you’re done and can customize it as you wish.
If you are looking for ways to re-vamp and re-design your blog or you just want a really good looking theme (said in Zoolander voice), then installing a premium WordPress theme is a great place to start!
If you haven’t setup your blog yet then not to worry, -starting a successful blog is not some far off castle in the sky idea. It’s doable and you can start for as little as $3.95/month.
If you like this post and you think it might be useful to someone else, please feel free to share it on Pinterest by pinning the image below.